Teacher? Student? Homeschool? Here you'll find conservation information related to your teaching and learning.
Fayette Soil and Water Conservation District offers programs that supplement your current curriculum needs. Programs are designed with connecting students and families to the natural resources in their backyard, school, and in their community. All programs are one class period and are free of charge.
Want to receive the latest school updates from the Fayette Soil and Water Conservation District? Sign up for our eNewsletter!
- Educators with classroom presentations and education material on specific natural resource and agricultural topics
- Class field trips to Eyman Park, Deer Creek, Shaw Wetland, and the City Farm
- Assistance to educators on grant applications for natural resource and agricultural education projects
- Teacher Workshops
- Assist with Envirothon teams and High school competitions
- Educators with Wild School Sites and fundraising
- Ideas to enhance and use your outdoor space as a learning opportunity for students
- Poster Contest
Learn more about our Educational programs check out grade-specific programs. We can tailor programs to meet your needs. Call and schedule today.